Jobs with Us
Overseas Representative - The Ideal Candidate:
- Is hard working, reliable and willing to work as a team
- Has a reasonable knowledge of French
- Is able to work on their own initiative
- Has a good sense of humour
- Has a valid passport, UK bank account and UK National Insurance Number
Duties will include:
Please note, this list is not exhaustive and other duties may be added as required.
- Cleaning and immaculate preparation of Mobile Home prior to each client's arrival to ensure high level of customer satisfaction.
- Welcoming clients, showing them to their accommodation, explanation of the operation of the unit and its appliances, advising of site and local facilities.
- Liaising with clients and dealing with queries as they arise in a timely manner.
- Gas bottle changes as necessary.
- Clean the exterior of the Mobile Home throughout the season, as necessary.
- On clients departure, check inventory, clean, repair/replace damage to equipment or Mobile Home as necessary, prior to arrival of next client.
- Preparation and maintenance of notice board to ensure local information is correct and up to date and provide advice to customers about local services and places of interest.
- Act as an interpreter.
- Accompanying customers to doctors, dentist, garage, hospital, etc.
- Provide support and assistance to customers in the event of an emergency.
- Thorough cleaning of interior and exterior of each Mobile Home after departure of the last client at the end of the season.
- Completing all administration and accounts paperwork accurately and promptly and in accordance with Company policy.
- Representing Matthews Holidays at all times in a professional and courteous manner and to wear the correct uniform provided whilst on duty.
- Being an enthusiastic, willing and flexible member of the team.
We offer a very competitive wage of £238 per week. Accommodation is an ex-rental Mobile Home on site and a deduction of £35 per week will be made for this and other expenses. The Home is usually 26ft in length, with fridge, gas, electricity, shower and toilet. If you are working on a two-man site, you will be required to share the accommodation. Travel will be arranged from a ferry port (usually Portsmouth) or occasionally an airport will be paid by Matthews Holidays and also return travel to that port, provided that the contract is completed. Some employees opt to take their own car to France and then a contribution will be made towards your costs.
We are looking for...
Hard working, responsible people with a flexible outlook and willingness to "muck in". You need a reasonable knowledge of French, the ability to show initiative and the possession of a sense of humour.
If you wish to apply for one of these vacancies, please email us with the reference CVFR16 in the subject box. Plese do not send your CV as an attachment - but as following sheets to your covering e-mail. email@example.com